World Health Organaisation
WHO Acupuncture Reference Books List-13 Dr.A.Ravindranathkennedy M.D(Acu)-View
247. Wolkenstein E, Horak F. A statistical evaluation of the protective effect of acupuncture against allergen-provoked rhinitis. Deutsche Zeitschrift für Akupunktur, 1993, 36(6):132–137.
248. Biernacki W et al. Acupuncture in treatment of stable asthma. Respiratory Medicine, 1998, 92(9):1143–1145.
249. Ding ZS. [Observation of therapeutic effect of 120 cases of bulbar paralysis treated with acupuncture.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1996, 16(3):128–129 [in Chinese].
250. Cai ZM. [The effect of acupuncture and auricular acupressure on colour discrimination.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1998, 18(9):521–522 [in Chinese].
251. Ma RZ et al. Clinical observation and study of mechanisms of acupuncture treatment of coronary heart disease. World Journal of Acupuncture-Moxibustion, 1997, 7(1):3–8.
252. Ding J et al. Comparative observation of curative effects of postoperative symptoms of the closed craniocerebral injury treated by acupuncture. World Journal of Acupuncture-Moxibustion, 1997, 7(3):26–28.
253. Clavel F et al. Helping people to stop smoking: randomized comparison of groups being treated with acupuncture and nicotine gum with control group. British Medical Journal, 1985, 291:1538–1539.
254. Luo H et al. Clinical research on the therapeutic effect of the electroacupuncture treatment in patients with depression. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 1998, 52 (Suppl.): S338–S340.
255. Liu ZS et al. [Clinical study on acupuncture treatment of dysphagia in pseudobulbar paralysis.] New Traditional Chinese Medicine, 1998, 30(3):24–25. [in Chinese].
256. Ma RH et al. [Clinical observation of 56 cases of hypo-ovarianism treated with acupuncture.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1997, 17(7):395–396 [in Chinese].
257. Tian LT et al. [Clinical observation of 100 children of hypophrenia treated mainly with acupuncture.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1996, 16(6):292–293 [in Chinese].
258. De Aloysio D, Penacchioni P. Morning sickness control in early pregnancy by eiguan point acupressure. Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1992 80(5): 852–854.
259. Bayreuther J, Lewith GT,
260. Dundee JW et al. Traditional Chinese acupuncture: a potentially useful antiemetic? British Medical Journal, 1986, 293:383–384
261. Ghaly RG et al. A comparison of manual needling with electrical stimulation and commonly used antiemetics. Anaesthesia, 1987, 45:1108–1110.
262. Weightman WM et al. Traditional Chinese acupuncture as an antiemetic. British Medical Journal, 1987, 295(6610):1379–1380.
263. Dundee JW et al. Acupuncture prophylaxis of cancer chemotherapy-induced sickness. Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine, 1989, 82:268–271.
264. Barsoum G et al. Postoperative nausea is relieved by acupressure. Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine, 1990, 83(2):86–89.
265. Ho RT et al. Electro-acupuncture and postoperative emesis. Anaesthesia, 1990, 45:327–329.
266. Ho CM et al. Effect of PC 6 acupressure on prevention of nausea and vomiting after epidural morphine for post-cesarean section pain relief. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 1996, 40(3):372–375.
Article posted – Arun Acupuncture Clinic Founder and the Chief Consultant -Dr.A.Ravindranathkennedy M.D(Acu), Singampunari, Sivagangai District, Tamilnadu State, India-630502. E-Mail. email@example.com