World Health Organaisation
WHO Acupuncture Reference Books List-6 Dr.A.Ravindranathkennedy M.D(Acu)-View
103. Lewith GT et al. Acupuncture compared with placebo in post-herpetic pain. Pain, 1983, 17:361–368.
104. Sukandar SD et al. [Curing effect of acupuncture in post-herpetic neuralgia.] Majalah Kedokteran
105. Lin L. Through puncture compared with traditional acupuncture in treating facial paralysis. International Journal of Clinical Acupuncture, 1997, 8(1):73–75.
106. You FY et al. [Observation of the effect of picking-out (blood-letting) acupuncture in the treatment of Bell's palsy.] Shanghai Journal of Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1993, 12(2):74 [in Chinese].
107. Liu XR. [Observation of therapeutic effects of 66 cases of facial spasm treated with wrist-ankle acupuncture and body-acupuncture.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1996, 16(4):192 [in Chinese].
108. Frost EAM. Acupuncture for the comatose patient. American Journal of Acupuncture, 1976, 4(1):45–48.
109. Luo ZP et al. [Clinical observation of ear-acupressure treatment of insomnia.]
110. Zhang XF. [Ear acupressure in the treatment of insomnia]. Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1993, 13(6):297–298 [in Chinese].
111. Chari P et al. Acupuncture therapy in allergic rhinitis. American Journal of Acupuncture, 1988, 16(2):143–147.
112. Huang YQ. [Therapeutic effect of acupuncture treatment in 128 cases of hay fever.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1990, 10(6):296–297 [in Chinese].
113. Jin R et al. [Clinical observation of 100 cases with allergic rhinitis treated by acupuncture.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1989, 9(4):185–186 [in Chinese].
114. Liu DX. [Acupuncture at biqiu in the treatment of allergic rhinitis.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1995, 15(6):293 [in Chinese].
115. Yu JL et al. [Effect of acupuncture treatment in 230 cases of allergic rhinitis.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1994, 14(5):241–242 [in Chinese].
116. Williamson L et al. Hay fever treatment in general practice: a randomised controlled trial comparing standardised Western acupuncture with sham acupuncture. Acupuncture-Medicine, 1996, 14(1):6–10.
117. Chen RH. [Acupuncture treatment of 220 cases of acute tonsillitis.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1987, 7(3):54 [in Chinese].
118. Gunsberger M. Acupuncture in the treatment of sore throat symptomatology. American Journal of Chinese Medicine, 1973, 1:337–340.
119. Fung KP et al. Attenuation of exercise-induced asthma by acupuncture. Lancet, 1986, 2:1419–1422.
120. He YZ et al. [Clinical observation of CO2 laser acupuncture in the treatment of bronchial asthma.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1994, 14(1):13–16 [in Chinese].
121. Tashkin DP et al. Comparison of real and simulated acupuncture and isoproterenol in methacholine-induced asthma. Annals of Allergy, 1977, 39:379–387.
122. Xie JP et al. Observation of the specificity of points in electro-acupuncture treatment of asthma. Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1996, 16(2):84–86 [in Chinese].
123. Yu DC et al. Effect of acupuncture on bronchial asthma. Clinical Science and Molecular Medicine, 1976, 51:503–509.
Article posted – Arun Acupuncture Clinic Founder and the Chief Consultant -Dr.A.Ravindranathkennedy M.D(Acu), Singampunari, Sivagangai District, Tamilnadu State, India-630502. E-Mail. email@example.com