World Health Organaisation
WHO Acupuncture Reference Books List-11 Dr.A.Ravindranathkennedy M.D(Acu)-View
207. White AR et al. Randomized trial of acupuncture for nicotine withdrawal symptoms. Archives of Internal Medicine, 1998, 158(20):2251–2255.
208. White AR et al. [Smoking cessation with acupuncture? A ‘best evidence synthesis’]. Forschende Komplimentarmedizin, 1997, 4(2):102–105 [in German].
209. Bullock ML et al. Controlled trial of acupuncture for severe recidivist alcoholism. Lancet, 1990, 335:20–21.
210. Bullock ML et al. Acupuncture treatment of alcoholic recidivism: a pilot study. American Journal of Acupuncture, 1987, 15(4):313–320.
211. Bullock ML et al. Controlled trial of acupuncture for severe recidivist alcoholism. Lancet, 1989, 1:1435–1439.
212. Thorer H et al. Acupuncture after alcohol consumption: a sham controlled assessment. Acupuncture-Medicine, 1996, 14(2):63–67.
213. Li YQ et al. Swift needling of zusanli and changqiang in treating infantile diarrhea. International Journal of Clinical Acupuncture, 1997, 8(2):187–189.
214. Yang ZW. [Treatment of 100 cases of infantile diarrhoea by acupuncture.] Shanghai Journal of Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1998, 17(6):11. [in Chinese].
215. He JX et al. [Therapeutic effect of acupuncture at LI 4 in the treatment of infantile convulsion due to high fever.] Zhong Xi Yi Jiehe Shiyong Linchuang Jijiu [Clinical Emergency by Integrated Chinese and Western Medicine], 1997, 4(8):360–361 [in Chinese].
216. Jin MZ. [Acupuncture plus auricular acupressure treatment of 30 cases of Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome.] Guangming Traditional Chinese Medicine, 1998, 78(5):23–24 [in Chinese].
217. Tian LD et al. [Observation of therapeutic effects of 68 cases of Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome in children treated with acupuncture.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1996, 16(9):483–484 [in Chinese].
218. Wang CH et al. [Clinical study on acupuncture treatment of sudden deafness.] Acupuncture Research, 1998, 23(1):5–7 [in Chinese].
219. Zhang ZF et al. [Clinical study on acupuncture treatment of acute attack of Ménière's syndrome.] Shanghai Journal of Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1983, 2(4):28 [in Chinese].
220. Jin XQ et al. [Clinical observation of 35 cases of subjective tinnitus treated with acupuncture.]
221. Vilholm OJ et al. Effect of traditional Chinese acupuncture on severe tinnitus: a double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical investigation with open therapeutic control. British Journal of Audiology, 1998, 32(3):197–204.
222. Mekhamer A et al. Experience with unexplained otalgia. Pain, 1987, (Suppl.):361.
223. Lang BX et al. [Clinical observation of the therapeutic effect of ear acupuncture in treating simple epistaxis.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1995, 15(2):76–77 [in Chinese].
224. Luan YH et al. [Clinical observation of 60 cases of chloasma treated with auricular acupuncture and acupressure.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1996, 16(9):485–486 [in Chinese].
225. Chen BZ et al. Comparative observation of the curative effects of herpes zoster treated by type JI He-Ne laser and polyinosinic acid. World Journal of Acupuncture-Moxibustion, 1994, 4(2):29–31.
226. Lunderberg T et al. Effect of acupuncture on experimentally induced itch. British Journal of Dermatology, 1987, 17:771–777.
227. Huang BS et al. [Treatment of 60 cases of neurodermatitis with three-step seven-star needling therapy.] Journal of
Article posted – Arun Acupuncture Clinic Founder and the Chief Consultant -Dr.A.Ravindranathkennedy M.D(Acu), Singampunari, Sivagangai District, Tamilnadu State, India-630502. E-Mail. email@example.com