World Health Organaisation
WHO Acupuncture Reference Books List-10 Dr.A.Ravindranathkennedy M.D(Acu)-View
186. Xue SM et al. Effects of acupuncture on the left ventricular diastolic function in patients with coronary heart disease. World Journal of Acupuncture-Moxibustion, 1992, 2(2):10.
187. Ho FM et al. Effect of acupuncture at nei-kuan on left ventricular function in patients with coronary artery disease. American Journal of Chinese Medicine, 1999, 27(2):149–156.
188. Hu NK et al. [Acupuncture at neiguan causes haemorrheological improvement in patients with coronary heart disease.] Zhong Xi Yi Jiehe Shiyong Linchuang Jijiu [Clinical Emergency by Integrated Chinese and Western Medicine], 1997, 4(5):206–207 [in Chinese].
189. Hou DF et al. [Clinical observation of therapeutic effect of baihui (GV20)-yintang (EX–HN3) electro-acupuncture in 30 cases of post-apoplectic depression.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1996, 16(8):432–433 [in Chinese].
190. Li CD et al. Treating post-stroke depression with “antidepressive” acupuncture therapy: A clinical study of 21 cases. International Journal of Clinical Acupuncture, 1994, 5(4):389–393.
191. Luo HC et al. Electro-acupuncture vs amitriptyline in the treatment of depressive states. Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 1985, 5(1):3–8.
192. Luo HC et al. [Clinical observation of electro-acupuncture on 133 patients with depression in comparison with tricyclic amytriptyline.] Chinese Journal of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine, 1988, 8(2):77–80 [in Chinese].
193. Yang X. Clinical observation of needling extrameridian points in treating mental depression. Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 1994, 14:14–18.
194. Zhang B et al. A control study of clinical therapeutic effects of laser-acupuncture on depressive neurosis. World Journal of Acupuncture-Moxibustion, 1996, 6(2):12–17.
195. Jia YK et al. [Treatment of schizophrenia with helium-neon laser irradiation at acupoints.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1986, 6(1):19–21 [in Chinese].
196. Que YT et al. [Observation of 111 cases of competition stress syndrome treated with auriculo-pressure therapy.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1986, 6(2):57 [in Chinese].
197. Wen HL et al. Treatment of drug addiction by acupuncture and electrical stimulation. Asian Journal of Medicine, 1993, 9:138–141.
199. Bullock ML et al. Auricular acupuncture in the treatment of cocaine abuse: a study of efficacy and dosing. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment, 1999, 16(1):31–38.
200. Cai Z et al. [Acupuncture treatment in the late stage of addiction abstinence.]
201. Margolin A et al. Acupuncture for the treatment of cocaine dependence in methadone-maintained patients. American Journal of Addiction, 1993, 2(3):194–201.
202. Washburn AM et al. Acupuncture heroin detoxification: a single-blind clinical trial. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment, 1993, 10:345–351.
203. Clavel F et al. [A study of various smoking cessation programs based on close to 1000 volunteers recruited from the general population: 1-month results.] Revue Epidemiologique de Santé Publique, 1990, 38(2):133–138 [in French].
204. Fang YA. [Clinical study on giving up smoking with acupuncture.] Shanghai Journal of Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1983, 2(2):30–31 [in Chinese].
205. He D et al. Effects of acupuncture on smoking cessation or reduction for motivated smokers. Preventive Medicine, 1997, 26(2):208–214.
206. Waite NR et al. A single-blind, placebo-controlled trial of a simple acupuncture treatment in the cessation of smoking. British Journal off General Practice, 1998, 48(433):1487–1490.
Article posted – Arun Acupuncture Clinic Founder and the Chief Consultant -Dr.A.Ravindranathkennedy M.D(Acu), Singampunari, Sivagangai District, Tamilnadu State, India-630502. E-Mail. firstname.lastname@example.org