World Health Organaisation
WHO Acupuncture Reference Books List-3 Dr.A.Ravindranathkennedy M.D(Acu)-View
41. Karen D et al. True acupuncture vs. sham acupuncture and conventional sports medicine therapy for plantar fasciitis pain: a controlled, double blind study. International Journal of Clinical Acupuncture, 1991, 2(3):247–253.
42. Brattberg G. Acupuncture therapy for tennis elbow. Pain, 1983, 16:285–288.
43. Haker E et al. Acupuncture treatment in epicondylalgia: a comparison study of two acupuncture techniques. Clinical Journal of Pain, 1990, 6:221–226.
44. Molsberger A et al. The analgesic effect of acupuncture in chronic tennis elbow pain. British Journal of Rheumatology, 1994, 33(12):1162–1165.
45. Coan R et al. The acupuncture treatment of low back pain: a randomized controlled treatment. American Journal of Chinese Medicine, 1980, 8:181–189.
46. Gunn CC et al. Dry needling of muscle motor points for chronic low-back pain. Spine, 1980, 5(3):279–291.
47. Lehmann TR et al. Efficacy of electroacupuncture and TENS in the rehabilitation of chronic low back pain patients. Pain, 1986, 26:277–290.
48. MacDonald AJR et al. Superficial acupuncture in the relief of chronic low back pain. Annals of the
49. Mendelson G et al. Acupuncture treatment of low back pain: a double-blind placebo-controlled trial. American Journal of Medicine, 1983, 74:49–55.
50. Kinoshita H. [Clinical trials on reinforcing and reducing manipulations.] Journal of the Japanese Acupuncture and Moxibustion Society, 1971, 20(3):6–13 [in Japanese].
51. Kinoshita H. [Clinical research in the use of paraneural acupuncture for sciatica.] Journal of the Japanese Acupuncture and Moxibustion Society, 1981, 30(1):4–13 [in Japanese].
52. Li HY. [Controlled study of 170 cases of sciatica treated with acupuncture at the lower zhibian point.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1991, 11(5):17–18 [in Chinese].
53. Shen GZ. [Treatment of 100 cases of sciatica by applying the long needle.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1987, 7(2):77 [in Chinese].
55. Junnila SYT. Acupuncture superior to piroxicam in the treatment of osteoarthritis. American Journal of Acupuncture, 1982, 10:341–345.
56. Maruno A. [Comparative analysis of electrical acupuncture therapy for arthrosis of the knee.] Journal of the Japanese Acupuncture and Moxibustion Society, 1976, 25(3):52–54 [in Japanese].
57. Kreczi T et al. A comparison of laser acupuncture versus placebo in radicular and pseudoradicular pain syndromes as recorded by subjective responses of patients. Acupunture and Electrotherapy Research, 1986, 11:207–216.
58. Berman BM et al. A randomized trial of acupuncture as an adjunctive therapy in osteoarthritis of the knee. Rheumatology, 1999, 38(4):346–354.
59. Xiao J et al. [Analysis of the therapeutic effect on 41 cases of rheumatoid arthritis treated by acupuncture and the influence on interleukin-2.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1992, 12(6):306–308 [in Chinese].
60. Li ZW et al. [Controlled study of gouty arthritis treated with blood-pricking acupuncture.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1993, 13(4):179–182 [in Chinese].
61. Pan HL. [Observation of 39 cases of gout treated with plum-blossom needling plus cupping.] Zhenjiu Linchuang Zazhi, 1997, 13(3):29 [in Chinese].
62. Mo TW. [Observation of 70 cases of biliary ascariasis treated by acupuncture.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1987, 7(5):237–238 [in Chinese].
Article posted – Arun Acupuncture Clinic Founder and the Chief Consultant -Dr.A.Ravindranathkennedy M.D(Acu), Singampunari, Sivagangai District, Tamilnadu State, India-630502. E-Mail. email@example.com