World Health Organaisation
WHO Acupuncture Reference Books List-4 Dr.A.Ravindranathkennedy M.D(Acu)-View
63. Wu XL et al. Observation of acupuncture treatment of biliary colic in 142 cases. Journal of Acupuncture-Moxibustion, 1992, 8(6):8.
64. Yang TG et al. [Clinical report of electro-acupuncture analgesia in the treatment of abdominal colics.]
65. Lee YH et al. Acupuncture in the treatment of renal colic. Journal of Urology, 1992, 147:16–18.
66. Li JX et al. [Observation of the therapeutic effect of acupuncture treatment of renal colic.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1993, 13(2):65–66 [in Chinese].
67. Shu X, et al. [Observation of acupuncture treatment of abdominal pain in acute gastroenteritis.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1997, 17(11):653–654 [in Chinese].
68. Jiao Y. Acupuncture analgesia in treating sprain of limbs. Acupuncture Research, 1991, 11(3–4):253–254.
69. Jin CL. [Clinical observation of 346 cases of acute lumbar sprain treated with hand-acupuncture.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1991, 11(3):30 [in Chinese].
70. Zheng LM. [Hand acupuncture treatment of 100 cases of acute lumbar sprain.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1997, 17(4):201–202 [in Chinese].
71. Chen L et al. The effect of location of transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation of postoperative opioid analgesic requirement: acupoint versus nonacupoint stimulation. Anesthesia and Analgesia, 1998, 87(5):1129–1134.
72. Christensen PA et al. Electroacupuncture and postoperative pain. British Journal of Anaesthesia, 1989, 62:258–262.
73. Lao L et al. Evaluation of acupuncture for pain control after oral surgery: a placebo-controlled trial. Archives of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, 1999, 125(5):567–572.
74. Lü D et al. [Observation of the analgesic effect of acupuncture for pain after anal surgery.] Shanghai Journal of Acupuncture-Moxibustion, 1993, 12(2):72 [in Chinese].
75. Tsibuliak VN et al. [Acupuncture analgesia and analgesic transcutaneous electroneurostimulation in the early postoperative period.] Anesteziologiia i Reanimatologiia, 1995, (2):93–97 [in Russian].
76. Wang Q et al. [Acupuncture treatment of post-tonsillectomy pain in 33 cases.] Chinese Journal of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine, 1990, 10(4):244–245 [in Chinese].
77. Lao LX et al. Efficacy of Chinese acupuncture on postoperative oral surgery pain. Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, Oral Radiology and Endodontics, 1995, 79(4):423–428.
78. Sung YF et al. Comparison of the effects of acupuncture and codeine on postoperative dental pain. Anesthesia and Analgesia, 1977, 56:473–478.
79. Zheng J et al. [Prevention and treatment of pain caused by pulp devitalisation with arsenical.] Journal of the
80. Sukandar SD et al. [Analgesic effect of acupuncture in acute periodontitis apicalis.] Cermin Dunia Kedokteran, 1995, (105):5–10 [in Indonesian]
81. Rosted P. The use of acupuncture in dentistry: a systematic review. Acupuncture-Medicine, 1998, 16(1):43–48.
82. Zhang YF et al. [Clinical observation of acupuncture painless labour in 150 cases.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1995, 15(4):182–183 [in Chinese].
83. Qian XZ. [Achievements in scientific studies on acupuncture-moxibustion and acupuncture-anaesthesia in
Article posted – Arun Acupuncture Clinic Founder and the Chief Consultant -Dr.A.Ravindranathkennedy M.D(Acu), Singampunari, Sivagangai District, Tamilnadu State, India-630502. E-Mail. firstname.lastname@example.org