World Health Organaisation
WHO Acupuncture Reference Books List-8 Dr.A.Ravindranathkennedy M.D(Acu)-View
144. Yin ZF et al. Clinical approach to treatment of benzene-induced leucopenia with acupuncture. World Journal of Acupuncture-Moxibustion, 1992, 2(3):15–18.
145. He LY et al. [Observation of therapeutic effect on 30 cases of puerperal retention of urine treated by acupuncture.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1983, 3(5):196 [in Chinese]
146. Pan XW et al. [Application of acupuncture therapy in traumatic urinary retention.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1996, 16(11):596–597 [in Chinese].
147. Aydin S et al. Acupuncture and hypnotic suggestions in the treatment of non-organic male sexual dysfunction. Scandinavian Journal of Urology and Nephrology, 1997, 31(3):271–274.
148. Shui HD. [Acupuncture treatment of defective ejaculation.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1986, 6(1):19 [in Chinese].
149. Luo YN et al. Clinical research on treatment of chronic prostatitis with acupuncture. World Journal of Acupuncture-Moxibustion, 1994, 4(3):7–14.
150. Wang SY et al. [The effect of acupuncture in lowering the urethral pressure of female urethral syndrome patients.] Shanghai Journal of Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1997, 16(2):4–6 [in Chinese].
151. Zheng HT et al. [Acupuncture treatment of female urethral syndrome.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1997, 17(12):719–721 [in Chinese].
152. Aune A et al. Acupuncture in the prophylaxis of recurrent lower urinary tract infection in adult women. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care, 1998, 16(1):37–39.
153. Helms JM. Acupuncture for the management of primary dysmenorrhea. Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1987, 69:51–56.
154. Shi XL et al. [Acupuncture at SP 6 in the treatment of primary dysmenorrhoea.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1994, 14(5):241–242 [in Chinese].
155. Li J et al. [Treatment of 108 cases of premenstrual tension by head-acupuncture.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1992, 12(3):245–246 [in Chinese].
156. Yu J et al. [Relationship of hand temperature and blood β-endorphin immunoreactive substance with electroacupuncture induction of ovulation.] Acupuncture Research, 1986, 11(2):86–90 [in Chinese].
157. Chen BY. Acupuncture normalized dysfunction of hypothalamic-pituitary-ovarian axis. Acupuncture and Electro-Therapeutics Research, 1997, 22:97–108.
158. Ji P et al. [Clinical study on acupuncture treatment of infertility due to inflammatory obstruction of fallopian tube.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1996, 16(9):469–470 [in Chinese].
159. Lin PC et al. [Observation of the effect of acupuncture and oxytocin intravenous perfusion for expediting labour.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1992, 12(6):281–283 [in Chinese].
160. Ma WZ et al. [Clinical observation of the influence of puncturing different points on the whole stage of labour.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1995, 15(3):130–131 [in Chinese].
161. Yu XZ et al. [Observation of hastening of parturition and induction of labour with acupuncture.] Chinese Journal of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine, 1981, 1(1):12–15 [in Chinese].
162. Dundee JW et al. PC 6 acupressure reduces morning sickness. Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine, 1988, 81(8):456–457.
163. Fan YJ. Observation of the therapeutic effect of moxibustion for treatment of pregnant vomiting. World Journal of Acupuncture-Moxibustion, 1995, 5(4):31–33.
164. Cardini F et al. Moxibustion for correction of breech presentation: a randomized controlled trial. Journal of the American Medical Association, 1998, 280(18):1580–1584.
Article posted – Arun Acupuncture Clinic Founder and the Chief Consultant -Dr.A.Ravindranathkennedy M.D(Acu), Singampunari, Sivagangai District, Tamilnadu State, India-630502. E-Mail. email@example.com