World Health Organaisation
WHO Acupuncture Reference Books List-9 Dr.A.Ravindranathkennedy M.D(Acu)-View
165. Li GR et al. [Correction of abnormal foetal position by moxibustion in 74 cases.] Journal of .Acupuncture-Moxibustion, 1990, 30(3):11 [in Chinese].
166. Li Q. Clinical observation of correcting malposition of fetus by electro-acupuncture. Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 1996, 16(4):260–262.
167. Qin GF et al. [Correction of abnormal foetal position by ear point pressure—a report of 413 cases.]
168. Hu XC et al. [The influence of acupuncture on blood prolactin level in women with deficient lactation.] Shanghai Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 1958, (12):557–558 [in Chinese].
169. Chandra A et al. [The influences of acupuncture on breast feeding production.] Cermin Dunia Kedokteran, 1995, (105):33–37 [in Indonesian].
170. Guo JS. [Clinical observation of 150 cases of primary hypotension treated by vaccaria seeds pressed on ear points.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1992, 12(6):295–296 [in Chinese].
171. Yu L et al. [Treatment of 180 cases of hypotension with G20 needling.] Shanghai Journal of Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1998, 17(4):8 [in Chinese].
172. Dan Y. [Assessment of acupuncture treatment of hypertension by ambulatory blood pressure monitoring.] Chinese Journal of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine, 1998, 18(1):26–27 [in Chinese].
173. Iurenev AP et al. [Use of various non-pharmacological methods in the treatment of patients in the early stages of arterial hypertension.] Terapevticheskii Arkhiv, 1988, 60(1):123–126 [in Russian].
174. Wu CX et al. Scalp acupuncture in treating hypertension in the elderly. International Journal of Clinical Acupuncture, 1997, 8(3):281–284.
175. Yu P et al. Clinical study on auricular pressure treatment of primary hypertension. International Journal of Clinical Acupuncture, 1991, 2(1):37–40.
176. Zhou RX et al. [The hypotensive effect of ear acupressure—an analysis of 274 cases.]
177. Cai QC et al. [The regulatory effects of acupuncture on blood pressure and serum nitrogen monoxide levels in patients with hypertension.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1998, 18(1):9–11 [in Chinese].
178. Zhou YM. [Observation of the therapeutic effect of 30 cases of cardiac neurosis treated with acupuncture at renying.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1992, 12(2):30–32 [in Chinese].
179. Ballegaard S. Acupuncture and the cardiovascular system: a scientific challenge. Acupuncture-Medicine, 1998, 16(1):2–9.
180. Ballegaard S et al. Acupuncture in severe, stable angina pectoris: a randomized trial. Acta Medica Scandinavica, 1986, 220(4):307–313.
181. Ballegaard S et al. Effects of acupuncture in moderate, stable angina pectoris: a controlled study. Journal of Internal Medicine, 1990, 227(1):25–30.
182. Dai JY et al. [Clinical observation of ear acupuncture at point heart in the treatment of coronary heart disease.] Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 1995, 36(11):664–665 [in Chinese].
183. Cheng BA. [Clinical observation of ear acupressure treatment in 50 cases of angina pectoris.] Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 1995, 15(2):74–75 [in Chinese].
184. Mao XR et al. Effects of acupuncture on angina pectoris, ECG and blood lipids of patients with coronary heart disease. World Journal of Acupuncture-Moxibustion, 1993, 3(4):15–19.
185. Zhou XQ et al. [Influence of acupuncture on the calibre of coronary artery in coronary heart disease.] Journal of the
Article posted – Arun Acupuncture Clinic Founder and the Chief Consultant -Dr.A.Ravindranathkennedy M.D(Acu), Singampunari, Sivagangai District, Tamilnadu State, India-630502. E-Mail. email@example.com